Oasis Learning Director, Debbie de Coning, is available on a contract or guest lecturer basis to lecture:
- Academic Literacy (all NQF levels). To learn more about what Academic Literacy entails, please click here.
- Orientation to Studies
- Business Communication (all NQF levels)
- Business Research Methodology (NQF 8)
- Academic Techniques for Action Learning Projects (NQF 6 – 8)
“The fascination for me in introducing research to business students lies in creating connections between diverse work circumstances and making research methodology relevant to each context.”
– Debbie de Coning
“Debbie was one of my facilitators at Milpark Business School for my Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management as well as my MBA studies. I found her to be very knowledgeable, approachable, energetic and encouraged class participation in her lectures. She can transfer her knowledge to her students with ease and at a level that is easily understood.”
– Hermann Theron Business Manager – Business Banking, Nedbank
Oasis Learning offers a diverse range of learning services. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about what we offer.